Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A Spring Clear-Out And A Resolution (My Blogging Plans)

According to my online research, the idea of spring cleaning has several possible origins. Some think it originated from a custom associated with Persian new year. Others have cited the practice of cleansing the home before Passover. Regardless of how it started, spring has culturally become a time for both cleaning and organizing. And I've come to the conclusion that my draft files are in serious need of both.

I have so many posts for this blog that have been languishing in draft form for one reason or another. I know for a fact that some of the content has become dated, showcasing older products that are now hard to find retail. Normally January and New Year's are associated with making resolutions. However, I'm resolving now to try and get the bulk of my draft posts finished and posted in the coming months, in an effort to clear out the backlog. So stay tuned for, hopefully, a lot of new content.

Signed, Treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment