Thursday, December 1, 2022

Key Chains Advent Calendar, Day 1 (2022)

 When I had my in person meet-up with Heathersmoo back in July, she gifted me with a "Key Chains Advent Calendar", from China (according to the box).

Her thinking was that I could show off what was inside here on the blog over the holiday season. Here's what the calendar layout looks like under the box flap.


And behind door number 1 we have...


A French fries container. I actually think this is pretty cute, even though it's not particularly festive. Admittedly, the fries are a little off-center. But the rubbery material this keychain is made from feels substantial and durable, aside from the fact that the fries and the container are two separate pieces and the connection between them seems somewhat weak. Still, overall I'd say this calendar is off to a great start.

Stay tuned for future posts, where I open the other calendar doors.

Signed, Treesa


4 comments:

  1. Heck yeah that heathersmoo has great taste lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave it to Heather to find a keychain advent calendar.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete
  2. You've got a good friend, giving you something like this! I agree; the French fries are a good start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Heather had picked out the keychain herself, it probably would've been poutine. From what I understand, Heather has a slight poutine addiction.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete