Friday, December 2, 2022

Key Chains Advent Calendar, Day 2 (2022)

 Welcome to Day 2 of my "Key Chains Advent Calendar" opening. Behind today's door we have...

Santa Claus himself, definitely more festive than yesterday's keychain (spoiler). Construction-wise, this Santa also features more colors than what I got yesterday, and is therefore made up of a lot more separate, small sections. The joins between these sections are very visible at points. For example, there is a deep gap between Santa's nose and his beard, and his ankle connections seem particularly flimsy. If I were to actually use this keychain as a keychain, I'd be very concerned about it falling to pieces over time. So it's a good thing that this Santa will be getting packed away with my collection.

However, with its obviously festive look this keychain could also work well as a Christmas tree ornament. I like to encourage people to use their spare keychains to decorate their Christmas trees, since not everyone knows a keychain collector that they can pass on their unused keychains to.

Signed, Treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment